CLP, Inc. Systems will analyze each business client
(including an individual/home client) on the basis of software, hardware, and other equipment to determine
how your situation will handled, and discuss the costs associated with your
needs. One of the following services should meet your evaluation listed below:
- Network/Computer Maintenance Contract(s) will be
negotiated upon request or need.**
- Service Contracts are meant for small, medium, and medium-to-large
- SOHOís & SMBís are considered to having up to 10 workstations in a
peer-to-peer configuration without a server or up to 25 workstations in a
server-based configuration having no more than 3 servers. They should
choose from Packages A thru D.
- Businesses with more than 25 workstations & 3 servers are considered
medium-size or medium-to-large organizations. They should choose from
Packages C thru Premium.
- The Optional On-Call Services are available on an "as needed" bases with
all cost to the client with no discounted rates as listed on the
On-Call link on the Menu to the left.
This option is for all business type clients.
- Instruction/Training, WebSite Design/Programming, and Lite DataBase Building will be
negotiated at the time of needed service(s).**
- Basic WebSite (up to 10 WebPages) - with on-call scheduled
- Full WebSite (10 plus WebPages) - with built-in monthly
- Program WebSite (Customized for self maintenance) -
Coming in 2008
- WebSite Maintenance Contracts will be negotiated after consultation of the siteís content.**
- Our Referral Program for
Consulting Services Division:
- Send an Individual or any size Business to us for any
of our Networking/Computing Service(s).
- After the Individual or Business pays in full, You
will receive a Gift
valued at $20 or
$30 to browse for your Free Gift to be
delivered to your door.
Top of Page
Clicking on the top-level bulleted list or a sub-level below the top-level will
expand or collapse the items in each list.
Rates, Charges, & Fees have taken effect after Sunday, April 10th, 2005.
Copyright © 2003-2007 CLP,
Inc. Systems. All rights reserved.
Randall C. Phillips
Page Last Edited:
Wednesday, September 05, 2007 08:23:14 PM -0700